I have to warn you if you make this you will become addicted. I make this 3 times a year Mothers Day, Thanksgiving breakfast, and Christmas Morning! My family cannot wait we talk about it for weeks before hand it’s almost egg bake time. It’s a Holiday Tradition and thank goodness or I would bake each week and eat the entire thing myself!
The Best French Toast Egg Bake Ever!
1.5 bread, cubed (1 loaf) with or without the crust
1 8 oz cream cheese, cubed
.5 cup real maple syrup
2 cups milk
3 tb Cinnamon and Sugar to taste
· Spray pan with cooking spray
· Place half of bread cubes on bottom of pan
· Evenly place cream cheese cubes over the bread
· Sprinkle Cinnamon and Sugar on each layer don’t be skimpy
· Place remaining amount of bread over the top of the cream cheese
· In a separate bowl mix eggs, milk, and syrup
· Pour over the bread and cover with foil. Refrigerate overnight
· In the morning bake at 350º for 1 hour with the foil on and another 15 minutes with the foil off. ***very very important check in the center with a fork that the egg is all the way baked it may take longer than the above stated times! Center should be bouncy when you push on with fork. Nothing worse than a under done egg bake!
· Serve with syrup or strawberries.
Server with a shaker of Cinnamon and Sugar and or powdered sugar whip cream is also good and pour extra maple syrup over the top!
MINNEAPOLIS, MN – Kim Kalan, Co-Founder and CEO of “One Cookie”,” is a renaissance woman when it comes to her career. She has bought and sold numerous companies. She has participated in Mensa think tank groups. She has brokered countless international transactions to the tune of millions of dollars over the years. Through all these experiences, there has been one thing that has motivated her all along the way: creating jobs. Her current venture very likely could be the pinnacle of this lifelong agenda.
Jul 09, 2013 Comments Off on Churchville, USA Egg Bake Invite
Apr 22, 2014 Comments Off on The Art of Baking – a dry heat method of cooking
Mar 31, 2014 Comments Off on June 26th in Churchville – beginning of the contest
Mar 07, 2014 Comments Off on Churchville – IOWA University